What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information, including email address
- demographic information, such as Pincode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect, see the chart below.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our communication with Sadhak.
- We may periodically send emails notifying Sadhak about an upcoming event by Siddhanath-Pratishthaan
- We may periodically send a newsletter from Siddhanath-Pratishthaan
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for your feedback or work related to Siddhanath-Pratishthaan. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website for a better user experience
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added. Cookies help analyze web traffic and let you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it for better user interaction. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have to click these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.